THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Totally the worst game I've ever played since there is definitely no game.
In other words the goat was fun and the tree was fun but there is... probably no way to beat the game... Sarcasti- I mean NOT sarcastically saying... Worst non-game ever since it is a game.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

I tried to get to the next level by pressing space but it wouldn't let me... Why?
After winning the first level nothing worked. This happened many many times and I just can't understand it. I still like this game I just... Ugh.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

I did it! I got all achievements like 5 minutes ago!
I think this is the best game so far

PuffballsUnited responds:

Good work!

Between The Lines Between The Lines

The laggiest game I played since agar.io
Still a good game, but it's like 20 fps, so it's pure luck.

PaRappa: Full Tank PaRappa: Full Tank

Parappa sounds like Ren from The Ren & Stimpy Show. I really don't even know why.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

One of the best upgrade games I've ever played. There are so many upgrades, so many ways to upgrade the thing you're in. Greatest upgrade game I've played. 5/5
And I forgot to mention, the achievements on Newgrounds with the text, all the text in 1 achievement would've formed an elephant. Which is so funny. xD
You gotta give The-EXP props for that amazing artwork in there.

A Dance of Fire and Ice A Dance of Fire and Ice

Wow... Best game of the whole century. Just... Wow. Great music. Smooth graphics, Smooth programming, Smooth EVERYTHING, great way to practice rhythm games, great way to make it hard, and finally... clever techniques in moving, not just moving straight, but also, down, up, down left, down right, down up, just wow. Amazing game. 5/5.

fizzd responds:

thank you!

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

Great rhymes.
Also my true ending is the "HomeRun" ending...
Freakin' obama!

Reachin'Pichin Reachin'Pichin

One of my most favorite games.
But there's one problem, I have all of the upgrades and I'm stuck in Twilight Zone, because I never get so lucky to get any higher.
Rating: 4.5

Gravity Duck Gravity Duck

Okay... My god is a stone?
...?
Okay... That's just it... Uhh... Nothing more to say than having a stone as a god is really weird.
But, I would rate the actual game and everything in it 4.5